Tuesday 2nd June 10.00 – 11.45
Approx. 1hour 45mins inc questions & housekeeping intro
- 15-minute section: KEYNOTE
The webinar will open with an inspirational session into how they’ve grown from a family business into one of the top five ethical brands on the UK high street – and how they are managing with the current crisis and its effects on the high street.
Simon Constantine from Lush Cosmetics
- 30-minute session A seamless journey - making your supporters' User Experience the best that it can be
In a crowded fundraising marketplace, what can your charity do to differentiate your website from that of others in your sector? With shorter attention spans and high expectation of UX, today’s charity donors and supporters demand more from their online interactions. Felinesoft and a charity client will present a study on how they worked together to achieve great results.
Ralph Johnson, Managing Director, Felinesoft
- 20-minute session: One Team, one Supporter Strategy – joining up teams across your charity to deliver outstanding supporter engagement and impact
Before the pandemic, The Children’s Society was already overhauling their business model – from the way services and campaigns are delivered with young people to implementing a pioneering new approach to fundraising and supporter engagement. As the UK went into Lockdown, transformation has had to be accelerated – and many of the new strategic principles are being put to the test. In this session, Executive Director of Engagement & Income Generation Joe Jenkins talks about how they are knocking down the ‘us and them division’ – both within the charity and between their charity and supporters – placing their supporters’ needs at the very centre of their strategy.
This session will examine:
- Why change was already needed at the Children’s Society pre-pandemic and what has happened since
- The importance of culture and behaviours in driving transformational change
- How an agile approach to joining up, as one team with one plan, is proving critical now, and for future fundraising success
Joe Jenkins, Executive Director of Engagement & Income Generation, The Children’s Society
- 10-15 mins Q&A and Polls Roundup