Bold new strategies to reconnect with your supporters and attract the next generation of donors
Responsive Grid View
See full agenda
This new event will look at bold new donor engagement and stewardship strategies, via case studie...read more
Think like your supporters
It’s about them, not you! How to harness the full power of data and put supporter needs first....read more
Reinvigorate your brand with messaging and experiences that are modern, appealing and authentic....read more
Engage new generations and communities
Understand the opportunities available and how to connect with hard-to-reach groups.
Motivate and empower
The conference will help you to:
- Shift from managing a campaign to creating a movement, capitalising on public involvement and passion for your cause
- Reinvent your messaging to resonate with future supporters and maximise your charity’s future fundraising income
- Develop a holistic fundraising strategy, understand your supporters’ motivations and how to gain and keep their support
- Engage the next generation of BAME communities as supporters, donors and team members
- Use new technology to enhance supporter care and fundraising income
Our speaker line up includes inspirational organisations such as...
Future Fundraising conference will be taking place at the Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel (previously The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel) on Monday 23 March 2020. This hotel is situated in central London, 15 minutes’ walk from the Tower of London and Tower Hill Underground Station is just a 5-minute walk away.
Contact Block Contents View
T: 020 7324 2365
T: 020 7324 2372
T: 020 7549 2526
T: 020 7566 5774